As a reminder, our first School Council Meeting for the 2017/2018 school year will take place on Wednesday, September 27th. The topics to discuss during our first meeting include: Review of our June Minutes, Review of the various roles in council, Election of the 2017/2018 Executive and Members, Initial Planning of Council Events for the Year and Message from the Administration.
This meeting will begin at 7:00 p.m. at Carrville Mills P.S. We hope to see you there!
Please join us for our 2017-2018 Curriculum Night. Families will have an opportunity to meet their child(ren)’s teachers and learn about the program and routines in their class.
Thursday, September 28th
6:30 to 6:50 — K to 3 Admin. address in the Gym
6:50 to 7:30 –K to 3 classes open
7:00 to 7:20 – Grades 4 to 8 Admin. address in the Gym
7:20 to 8:00—Grades 4 to 8 classes open
We are looking forward to seeing you there.
We wanted to share with our community this opportunity for Adult ESL classes. Please see attached for more information.
We would like to share with our CMPS community a letter from Kathryn Wallace, our Interim Director of Education, and Loralea Carruthers, the Chair of our school board.
We also look forward to a wonderful school year ahead.
Letter to Families – Sept 2017
Please access the attached for our September 2017/2018 Newsletter.CARRVILLE MILLS NEWS -Sept. 2017
Welcome back to all our parents and students. Here are a few first day routines:
1. Teachers will be outside on the tarmac to greet students after 8:40 a.m.
2. There will be chairs with Homeroom Teacher Name and Grade-Signs to assist students knowing where to line-up. We ask that parents to stand back from these class lines to reduce congestion.
3. Classes 1A-B, 1/2A, 2A-C and 2/3A will line up at the North-West Doors
4. Classes 3A-D will line up at the West Doors
5. Classes 4A-C, 5A-C and 6A-C will line up at the North East Doors
6. Classes 7A-C and 8A-C line up at the Portable Doors
7. Kindergarten students will enter through their fenced areas
**Please note, if it is raining students are expected to enter the building from these assigned doors.