The staff at CMPS are looking forward to school start-up! The first day of school
is Tuesday, September 3rd for all K2 to grade 8 students. Please note that our K1 (Junior Kindergarten students) stagger their entry on the first day. K1 students begin at 1:25 pm on this day.
Grades 1 to 8 students need to make their way to the tarmac area, locating signage directing them to the correct Grade Entry Doors. The K2 students will be entering from the K-Pen next to the Kiss and Ride.
See you in September!
Good afternoon parents and/or guardians,
Please take a moment to review the following:
1. Hot Lunch Programming has ended, so please ensure that you child comes to school with a lunch this week.
2. Snack Programming has ended
3. Remind your child to check the lost and found this week, if they are missing any personal items. All remaining items will be donated to charity over the summer.
4. Report Cards will be distributed on Wednesday, June 26th
5. The last day of school, June 27th, is a half-day and all students will be dismissed at 11:45 a.m.
Our June edition of the newsletter is here!
CARRVILLE MILLS NEWS -June 2019
Our annual CMPS Carnival for all ages is coming soon. See the attachments for additional information. It’s going to be a wonderful family event. What a great way to celebrate an amazing school year!CMPS Carnival Flyer – for email distribution
CMPS Carnival Food flyer
As a reminder, our next School Council meeting is this evening, May 9th, beginning at 7 pm in the library.
Our Latest edition of the Carrville News is now published and can be accessed via this following link:
May 2019 Newsletter
Good morning families,
As a reminder our Game Night is this evening– Thursday, April 11th from 6:30 to 8:00 pm. Hope to see you there.