I am sure you all saw the letter by now. I am so sorry that I can’t be your teacher anymore. I thought I was only going to be gone for a short while, but it turns out that I won’t be able to come back.
I am not sure who your new teacher is going to be, but I know you’ll do great with whomever it is.
A few things to remember:
- Show all your work. Always.
- Read lots. Books articles, doesn’t matter what it is.
- Raffi and David, don’t talk during lessons!
- Be nice to people.
- Do good for your world.
- Never leave garbage on the floor!
- Please don’t give your new teacher a hard time.
You are all very smart, capable young adults. Try your best always and you will be successful in life with whatever you do.