- Using the information from this week’s classes and pp290-295 explain how the heat capacity of water contributes to
- The northern and southern hemisphere climate difference
- Coastal storms
- Handout 12.3
- p465 7a, b
- p466, 6a, b – don’t conduct the experiment!
- Both handouts on calculating the probability of independent and dependent events
- p463 1c, d; 2-4; 5d, e; 6
- Questions from bottled water article (see lesson posted at the beginning of the week)
- Submit your essay’s thesis for feedback
- p459 6-9
- p466 1-5
- Use the information from H98-102 to answer the following questions
- What was the Pacific Scandal?
- What arguments were used for and against Prime Minister Macdonald in the Pacific Scandal?
- Question 1 on H102. Use 2 sentences to explain each challenge.